How a throwback Pokémon fight over Instagram DMs decreased ad acquisition costs by over 500%
Tealer is a well-loved DTC and brick-n-mortar streetwear brand, based in Paris, boasting a 164K Instagram Audience.
*$6 cost-per-mille with Instagram Direct Messages Ad
Versus a $60 average on Tealer's traditional ad campaigns
90% Net New Customers
- Huge increase in their CPA with traditional paid ads over the past 6 months ($60 average)
- Lowering retargeting efficiency since iOS14
- Difficulties to recruit new customers
Leveraging their partnership with the beloved Pokémon, the brand launched a sponsored Instagram sponsored campaign focusing on acquiring a new audience. With a catchy CTA, the brand prompted new faces to play a game by sending a DM, mirroring the old-school Game Boy. The whole direct message experience ended with a personalized and time-sensitive discount code which rewarded each individual who entered the Pokémon battle.
- Captivate a broad audience who would resonate with nostalgia & gamification
- Exclusion of previous customers to promote growth
- Instant and personalized rewards to drive conversion
Here's what's in it for you:
- Engagement with an audience you built
- Lower CPMs/CPLs/CPAs
- Increased revenue with existing and new customers
Let's crush your goals with an untapped new acquisition channel!
Start a free, no commitment trial here.
or, if you're feeling dangerous....
Book a demo HERE with one of our product specialists.